Articles on this Page
- 02/25/15--16:33: _kanye post
- 02/25/15--16:34: _Brit Awards: Red Ca...
- 02/25/15--16:34: _Sigourney Weaver an...
- 02/25/15--16:36: _Let's Celebrate Wor...
- 02/26/15--13:01: _Marie Osmond: "What...
- 02/26/15--13:01: _Cool Wife Jada Pink...
- 02/26/15--13:01: _New stills & motion...
- 02/26/15--13:44: _Margot Robbie cover...
- 02/26/15--13:44: _Cool Photos Of Free...
- 02/26/15--13:44: _Christina Aguilera ...
- 02/26/15--13:44: _Jessie Ware was not...
- 02/26/15--13:57: _Selina Kyle is bise...
- 02/26/15--14:28: _Kim Gordon on Lana ...
- 02/26/15--14:28: _The Clooney effect:...
- 02/26/15--14:28: _Once Upon a Time 4x...
- 02/26/15--14:28: _Kid Rock says Beyon...
- 02/26/15--15:03: _Anton Zaslavski, ak...
- 02/26/15--15:04: _Simon Cowell: 1D Ca...
- 02/26/15--15:35: _Kanye apologizes to...
- 02/26/15--16:00: _Dakota Johnson thin...
- 02/25/15--16:33: kanye post
- 02/25/15--16:34: Brit Awards: Red Carpet Arrivals
- 02/25/15--16:34: Sigourney Weaver and Neill Blomkamp talk Aliens sequel
- One in five of those polled admitted they will put a book down if the first line isn't engaging.
- one in four (25 per cent) said they will continue reading a novel to the end even if they don't enjoy it (guilty)
- 15 per cent admit jumping to the last chapter first to find out a book's ending.
- 02/26/15--13:01: New stills & motion poster for Marvel's Daredevil
- 02/26/15--13:44: Margot Robbie covers UK Harper's Bazaar
- 02/26/15--13:57: Selina Kyle is bisexual
- 02/26/15--14:28: Kim Gordon on Lana Del Rey: "She's a Female Chris Isaak"
- Fisher's findings offer a solution to a classic problem in economic mating theory: Are men afraid of "over-educated" women?
- Fisher offers a resounding "no" to that question, using an anecdote from pop culture as validation. In what she amusingly calls the Clooney Effect, Fisher describes the phenomenon of men wanting to marry women who were independent and self-reliant in relationships. "When even a lifelong bachelor like George Clooney settles down, you know things are changing," writes Fisher of her tongue-in-cheek term, which recalls the actor's marriage to Amal Alamuddin, an accomplished human-rights barrister.
- 02/26/15--14:28: Once Upon a Time 4x12 sneak peeks
- 02/26/15--14:28: Kid Rock says Beyonce has no iconic hits & doesn't think she's sexy
- 02/26/15--15:03: Anton Zaslavski, aka Zedd, met Selena Gomez because he had to pee.
- He talked about how his parents made him take piano lessons when he was a kid.
- He was in a band with his brother when he was younger (he was the drummer).
- He started DJing for fun until people started hiring him to do shows. It was never his plan to be a professional DJ.
- He talked about Lady Gaga and how it was working with her.
- He would like to work with Adele or John Mayer.
- He met Selena because he had to pee. He had just moved to a new place and it was empty and he was in front of the studio on his day off so his engineer told him to go to the studio to pee. When he walked in the head of the studio was there and he had just hired Selena, so he asked Zedd if he had ever met her and when he said that he hadn't he introduced them and Zedd liked her because she was cool and he told her that they should do a song together and a week later they were working together.
- He normally doesn't like appearing in his videos because he said that he's a terrible actor, but he said that he will appear in this one with Selena, even though she's more in it than him.
- He likes working with her because she doesn't have an ego and she's good taking directions and it's easy working with her.
- The radio host asked him if the DJ ends up with the hot girl at the end of the video and he said that we would have to wait and see.
- The video will be released very soon according to him.
- 02/26/15--15:04: Simon Cowell: 1D Can Go Solo - As Long As They Stay Together!
- 02/26/15--15:35: Kanye apologizes to Beck and Bruno Mars
Kanye at Louise Wilson's memorial service
Kanye's BET speech
He talks about racism and Kim and her dad.
"The bitter sound bites that everyone loved from last year that got taken out of context or misunderstood did come from a place of saying: ‘Yes, part of the reason why I’m not allowed to be empowered is because of race, because of people’s perception of celebrity, because all they want to present to young black men is the idea of making it to the league or making it to be a rapper, but not the idea of becoming an owner.’ And they would do anything they can to make it seem like a truthful idea is a stupid idea, or a crazy idea."
This vid was shown before presenting him with the award, jay z, common, kendrick lamar and some other people talk about Kanye
Performing "All Day" at the BRIT awards
Two Flawless Spicegirls
Mark Ronson & Date
If I find any more, I'll add them!
"ALL children, except one, grow up," has been polled as the UK's favorite opening book line, which scooped 20% of the vote in a poll commissioned to mark World Book Day next month (March 5).
Charles Dickens' 'A Tale Of Two Cities,' "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," secured the second place and George Orwell's '1984' came third with "It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen".
Some interesting bits from the poll:
Book post! What's your favorite opening line?
Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Colonel Aureliano Buendía was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
—Gabriel García Márquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Take the poll to see if you can guess all the opening lines!
The Daily Mail is reporting that Marie Osmond of Donny & Marie fame is very happy being 55. In fact, she's never been happier! What's her secret to being happy? A great attitude!
Marie, who has struggled with postpartum depression, says "Genetics obviously plays a part, but I truly believe that attitude is No.1. You can do everything to look good on the outside, but if you're not happy on the inside, it shows." But she reveals that a good attitude isn't the only thing that helps her look good on the outside. Marie always makes sure to stay hydrated! She says, "I'm also a huge advocate of water; I drink 10 large glasses a day."
Marie's also not afraid of aging. Unlike Madonna and other famous aging pop stars, Marie welcomes aging with open arms. She explains: "I have no problem with aging. But what's sad is people who want to be 30 when they're 50."
Jada Pinkett-Smith is doing her part to help promote her husband Will Smith's new movie Focus by accompanying him to red carpet events and answering predictible questions about their marriage. When asked by extraTV if it was tough watching her man's sex scenes with Focus costar Margot Robbie, who is half Will's age, Jada said, "No, you know, after 20 years, I actually, you know..."
"She a little freaky like that," Will quipped.
"It's kind of a nice voyeuristic kinda way to see your man, but I am kind of weird in that way," Jada explained.
The Smiths also said that they love growing together and that they keep their marriage sexy by "keeping things fresh."
(if you squint you can see that ass)
More pics at the SOURCE
Rita Ora danced the night away (or at least for a minute so these photos could be taken) at Sony Music's BRITs after party on Wednesday night in London.
Rita was nominated for Best Video of the Year at the BRIT Awards, but lost to One Direction. Rita partied like a winner though because that's just how she do.
Underrated British singer Jessie Ware attended the Brit Awards last wednesday and she confessed on the red carpet that she when she saw the movie, she was not pleased with how her song "Meet Me In The Middle" was placed in the film.
Jessie said she was hoping for the song to be played during a hot moment: "I wanted the bit when you see Dornan's willy."
Jessie wore an elegant Miu Miu dress to the event and jokingly said she was worried about it revealing too much but there wasn't much too see.
Was Jessie featured on the Brit Awards red carpet post? I don't remember seeing her in it tbh.
mods I found a different source, hope it's ok now
Current writer Genevieve Valentine confirmed it on her blog.
+ She wanted to extablish Selina as canon bisexual. "She’s flirted around it – often quite literally – for years now; for me, this wasn’t a revelation so much as a confirmation. And as Mark Doyle and I were first hashing out the relationships in this arc, Eiko seemed like the right person: intelligent, driven, in that uncanny valley of Almost Catwoman, and knows enough about Selina that their honesty has become something of a shelter in a situation that’s getting increasingly dishonest for everybody involved. The more we talked about it, the more it was something I wanted to make happen."
+ This will not affect his connection/relationship with Bruce Wayne/Batman. "Please be assured that Selina’s longstanding connection to Batman has not been forgotten; that is not how bisexuality (or humanity) works."
+ "Catwoman" #39 is now available at retailers and online.
sources 1 / 2
Kim Gordon is still talking about Lana Del Rey, this time in the latest issue of MOJO magazine. Kim first explained her comments about Lana in her memoir Girl In A Band, in which she suggested the singer just "off herself", that her intention was to protect Frances Bean Cobain. In this interview Gordon compared her respect for Madonna with her attack on Del Rey and expressed again her dislike for Lana's artistic image.
"At the time, Madonna wasn't artifice, there was a certain irony in that people didn't expect us to like her, but Into The Groove was a good, minimalistic dance song. Lana Del Rey - I really don't like her. For one thing, she's a female Chris Isaak."
Gordon was particularly displeased with Lana's comments on feminism saying she believes feminism means that women can do anything. To this Gordon responds "yeah, of course. Anyone can do whatever they want. You still have to take responsabilities for your actions as a female."
On Lana's stage persona Gordon says "does she really think young musicians should burn up in flames? It's a dressing, a persona. I don't like the whole self-destructive thing. That video for Ride was so disturbing. I think she's weird and affected."
I'm posting this because it seems like she's giving a new explanation. First she says she was protecting Frances Bean from Lana's idolation of Kurt Cobain and glamorization of death/suicide. Now she is saying she was angry at Lana's comments on feminism and the Ride video, there's no mentions of the incident with Frances in this new interview.
Kid Rock spoke to Rolling Stone: "Doesn’t really fucking do much for me....I like skinny white chicks with big tits."
Kid Rock is baffled as to why Beyonce is so big with no iconic hits:
“Beyoncé, to me, doesn’t have a fucking ‘Purple Rain,’ but she’s the biggest thing on Earth. How can you be that big without at least one ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ or ‘Old Time Rock & Roll’?"
Kid Rock says he doesn't think Beyonce is hot:
"People are like, ‘Beyoncé’s hot. Got a nice fucking ass.’ I’m like, ‘Cool, I like skinny white chicks with big tits.’ Doesn’t really fucking do much for me.”
Full Article at the Source&Rolling Stone
Zedd was interviewed this morning at 97.1 AMP Radio, and he had a few interesting things to say:
Gossip Cop / Twitter + my words
Simon Cowell: One Direction Can Go Solo - As Long As They Stay Together!: Music mogul gives boy band the green… http://t.co/8716xpe9oW— UK music news (@uk_music_news) February 26, 2015
"I hear Harry is going to go solo all the time. My advice is they should stay together.
I would like to publicly apologize to Beck, I’m sorry Beck.— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 26, 2015
I also want to publicly apologize to Bruno Mars, I used to hate on him but I really respect what he does as an artist.— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 26, 2015
I also would love for Bruno to sing this hook on this song 88 Keys / Puff and I produced… I even asked Tyler to shoot the vid.— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 26, 2015
New SNL promo with Dakota Johnson, she's hosting this Saturday February 28th.
lol awww. also she needs a new make-up artist.