Articles on this Page
- 02/25/15--12:06: _ONTD Roundup
- 02/25/15--13:20: _Will Smith & Jada m...
- 02/25/15--13:21: _Kyle Chandler on th...
- 02/25/15--13:22: _Survivor: Worlds Ap...
- 02/25/15--13:22: _The Good Wife EPs p...
- 02/25/15--13:23: _Billboard Top 10 fo...
- 02/25/15--13:23: _👑 Little Mix 👑 @ th...
- 02/25/15--13:25: _Madonna Takes on Ag...
- 02/25/15--13:54: _People rly need to ...
- 02/25/15--13:55: _Beale Street Music ...
- 02/25/15--14:19: _Madonna literally g...
- 02/25/15--14:32: _Justin Bieber on '...
- 02/25/15--14:34: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 02/25/15--14:41: _Taylor performing a...
- 02/25/15--15:25: _Madonna: Guy Ritchi...
- 02/25/15--15:25: _Tokio Hotel practic...
- 02/25/15--15:32: _Katy Perry Instagra...
- 02/25/15--16:04: _Will The CW Have It...
- 02/25/15--16:33: _Madonna responds to...
- 02/25/15--16:33: _Zendaya Responds to...
- 02/25/15--12:06: ONTD Roundup
- Oscars Ratings Sharply Down from Last Year
- Jimmy Fallon and Christina Aguilera Play Wheel of Musical Impressions
- Fox Anchor Uses Racist Slur to Compliment Lady Gaga's Oscar Performance
- Kim Kardashian Not Invited to Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- Patricia Arquette Responds to Accusations of 'White Feminism' on Twitter
- Patricia Arquette: "Don't talk to me about privilege"
- Heidi Montag to Lauren Conrad: "You feel like you're America's Sweetheart, you had your sex tape!"
- Benedict Cumberbatch Engages in Sexy PDA While Filling Car With Petrol
- Oscars 2015: Neil Patrick Harris responds to critics
- Donald Trump Displeased with Mexican Oscar Wins
- How Mexicans Became Hollywood's Best Directors
- Kelly Osbourne Gets In Twitter Fight With Katie Hopkins
- Ed Sheeran Cover's Xtina's "Dirrty" in the Live Lounge
- Kylie Jenner Promotes New Underwear on Instagram
- Teens Love Kylie: 'She's My Role Model!'
- Kelly Osbourne Threatens to Quit Fashion Police
- Marc Anthony: My dad told me I was ugly
- Chris Brown Banned from Canada
- 'Nightcrawler' Director Talks 'Tsunami of Superhero Movies'
- The Saddest Moment From The Oscars
- Noel Gallagher Comes for Beyoncé
- Parks and Recreation Series Finale Viewing Post
- What Scenes Didn't Make Parks and Rec Finale?
- Kim Kardashian Has Makeup Artist to Make Her Look 'Ethnic'
- ‘Agent Carter’ Showrunners Preview Peggy’s Defining Moments in Season Finale
- People Magazine Talks to Zendaya About Giuliana Rancic Comments
- Madonna Shows Off Her New Face at JFK Airport
- Naya Rivera is Pregnant
- Diplo Snapchats Fan's Nudes for All To See
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 02/25/15--13:20: Will Smith & Jada make out as Christina Milian flashes sideboob
- 02/25/15--13:22: Survivor: Worlds Apart Opening
- 02/25/15--13:23: Billboard Top 10 for March 7, 2015
- 02/25/15--13:23: 👑 Little Mix 👑 @ the BRITs!!!!
- 02/25/15--13:25: Madonna Takes on Ageism
- No one can say a degrading remark about one's race or sexuality (sorta) but it's open season on her age.
- She doesn't understand the difference or why it's ok.
- Does not plan to curb her behavior simply for being a woman of a certain age.
- Video at source.
- Example of an ageist article on Madonna.
- 02/25/15--13:54: People rly need to stop making everything rel to Naya about BS
- 02/25/15--14:32: Justin Bieber on 'Repeat After Me'
- 02/25/15--14:34: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 02/25/15--14:41: Taylor performing at the Brit Awards
- 02/25/15--15:25: Tokio Hotel practice for their upcoming tour!
- 02/25/15--15:32: Katy Perry Instagrammed from Auschwitz
- 02/25/15--16:04: Will The CW Have Its First Bisexual Lead Hero?
- 02/25/15--16:33: Zendaya Responds to Giuliana's Apology
For Tuesday, February 24, 2015:
Christina Milian, Tia Mowry, Margot Robbie, Alfonso Ribeiro & Karrueche Tran were among the stars at the Focus premiere.
Full Article at the Source&S2&S3&S4
Hits on subjects such as:
-Being offered every 40-year-old male lead TV role after he finished Friday Night Lights, including staring in Homeland and Person of Interest
- His 'dark period' when his dad died suddenly when Kyle was just 14.
-Reminisces about Friday Night Lights, talks a bit about landing the role of Coach Taylor, not wanting to do the movie and still being close with Connie Britton and Taylor Kitsch.
-Talks about his future role in 'Bloodline'
-Just landed a role in the movie Manchester-by-the-Sea opposite Casey Affleck
Always here for Coach T!
Season 30 premieres tonight at 8pm on CBS!
aaroncarlohair: Metallic mix for Brits
LM on the red carpet
SOURCES:1 / 2 / 3
JESY IS KILLING ME WITH THAT RED DRESS OMG AND LEIGH 💋
S/o 2 whoever sold the "news" 2 the greatest "magazine" in the world -OK Magazine, who informed us yesterday they were releasing it 2day.— ryan dorsey (@DorseyRyan) February 25, 2015
Even though it was way before we wanted to share...At the very least, thanks for the heads up OK so we could share it on our own. #Dadlife!— ryan dorsey (@DorseyRyan) February 25, 2015
even tho a shitload of people and 'media' sites were like, she's so petty!11!!1 she did it on purpose to ruin sean's day!11!! Naya's husband, actor Ryan Dorsey says the real reason they told people yesterday and not months later was b/c they were sold out by someone.
Beale Street Music Festival Named Top 21 Music Festivals of 2015 by Fuse
When: May 1-3
Where: Memphis, TN
2014 Lineup Highlights: Kid Rock (lol), Alabama Shakes, Foster the People, Snoop Lion, Juicy J, Motorhead and Avenged Sevenfold.
2015 Lineup Highlights: Still TBA.
Why You Should Go: Beale Street consistently brings forth one of the most eclectic festival lineups we see year to year. It's a huge advantage to be able to catch such a wide variety of acts in one weekend, so if you're looking for one festival to take in and you have scattered tastes, this might be the one for you.
Sources: BSMF and FUSE.
I only care because St. Vincent will be there. Price is $95 for a 3-day pass or $40 for a single day.
Someone's going to die for this! pic.twitter.com/4eIA2iWvGg— Michael K (@mkdlisted) February 25, 2015
No at this MESS of a performance. It should have been style.. why won't taylor listen to us??
Madonna on ex husband Guy not being a fan of Britney Kiss:
"My nature is to provoke, that’s true. I can’t help myself. I think there probably was a time when I was less provocative. That’s when I was married," she tells Rolling Stone mag. "Yeah. I don’t think my ex-husband approved of it. Or, maybe he didn’t understand it. I don’t think he understood my provocation. He was not a fan of me kissing Britney Spears onstage, for instance. Was that provocative? I think it was. I mean, now it wouldn’t be. [But in marriage] I think all of us make the mistake of thinking we’re going to change people when we get together. But we’re not. People are who they are. And people change in their own time, you know?”
*You'll note Madonna only refers to it as the Britney Spears kiss. No mention of the Other Girl™
New video promo for Britney's Intimate Lingerie Line
This collection is called Elvira and is on sale now!
Rapper Iggy Azalea talks about Britney Collab Again
Australian rapper Iggy Azalea just can't keep quiet about her collaboration with Britney Spears. In a recent radio interview Iggy was quoted as saying "But there are some other hits that are not just me that are coming soon. I got my song with Britney that she's got coming out that I personally feel is a hit!"
Let the record show that Iggy also thought her latest flops Beg for It and Trouble were going to be hits so take it with a grain of salt. You'll note Spears and her team have made it a point to not discuss music prematurely this time around. Nobody from her camp has said one peep about this alleged collab or shared their plans for any release timeline. The only one speaking about Britney's song is... Iggy Azalea. *womp womp*
madonna source / lingerie source / iggy source
Next Friday on March 6th, Tokio Hotel will set off on a month long club tour of Europe! In this week's episode of Tokio Hotel TV, Bill gives a tour of their practice space, and they even show a few clips of the songs live.
Everything sounds great! Any setlist expectations ONTD? My prediction is they'll leave off Run Run Run, which they actually gave to Kelly Clarkson to record for her album. Make sure to purchase it on iTunes!
No but seriously, what song are you dying to see live, old or new?
"My heart was heavy today.
She is seriously a queen!