Articles on this Page
- 02/23/15--13:32: _These are Apple’s n...
- 02/23/15--13:47: _Patricia Arquette r...
- 02/23/15--14:08: _Musketeers Bi-Weekl...
- 02/23/15--14:16: _Benji Madden gets "...
- 02/23/15--14:27: _People: Rihanna Cel...
- 02/23/15--14:40: _Taylor Swift and Ji...
- 02/23/15--14:40: _Oscars 2015: Neil P...
- 02/23/15--14:40: _LJ Movie Night!
- 02/23/15--15:48: _Video Game News for...
- 02/23/15--15:48: _Skylar Astin Cheers...
- 02/23/15--16:35: _THIRST POST: A Roun...
- 02/23/15--16:36: _Lainey suggests tha...
- 02/23/15--16:36: _Selena + Anton Upda...
- 02/23/15--16:37: _Benedict Cumberbatc...
- 02/24/15--13:36: _Thor will host SNL ...
- 02/24/15--13:52: _How Rosamund Pike g...
- 02/24/15--13:52: _Jamie Dornan Has NO...
- 02/24/15--13:53: _Honey Boo Boo has a...
- 02/24/15--13:53: _Emma Watson Attends...
- 02/24/15--13:53: _The iCarly cast reu...
- 02/23/15--13:32: These are Apple’s new, diverse emoji
- 02/23/15--14:16: Benji Madden gets "Cameron" tattooed across his chest
- 02/23/15--14:40: Taylor Swift and Jimmy Draw Each Other Without Looking
- 02/23/15--14:40: Oscars 2015: Neil Patrick Harris' 6 Most Awkward Moments
- 02/23/15--14:40: LJ Movie Night!
- 02/23/15--15:48: Video Game News for 2/23/2015
- 02/23/15--16:35: THIRST POST: A Roundup of Mario Testino's Towel Series
- 02/24/15--13:36: Thor will host SNL next week!
- Built a base of muscle using "the heaviest weights possible", maxing out at eight repetitions
- Bulked up on avocados, almond butter and salmon, before being allowed to eat anything she wanted 2-3 days before filming
- To lose it again for the shower scene, had leafy greens, drank alkaline water, and did high intensity cardio
- 02/24/15--13:52: Jamie Dornan Has NOT Quit Fifty Shades of Grey Sequels, Rep confirms
- 02/24/15--13:53: Honey Boo Boo has a song and music video coming out
- 02/24/15--13:53: Emma Watson Attends Davos 2015 & Writes A Letter to Steve Carell
- 02/24/15--13:53: The iCarly cast reunites
Apple has unveiled a beta of OS X to developers with something we've all been waiting for...NEW EMOJIS!!
Somebody sent in screenshots of the new emoji keyboard which will be found in OS x 10.10.3. You can click and hold on the any emoji to change the skin tone. This is made possible due to the change in the Unicode standard called "skin tone modifier". There is no release date for this but a public beta program will start in mid-March.
idk if the following are real or edited but
what do u think? legit?
src | src
After being criticized earlier today, Patricia went on Twitter to defend her comments.
- Patricia Arquette was criticized earlier for her media room comments, where she commanded gay people & people of color to fight for women: "And it’s time for all the women in America and all the men that love women, and all the gay people, and all the people of color that we’ve all fought for to fight for us now."
- Following the criticism, she tweeted, "Guess which women are the most negatively effected in wage inequality? Women of color. #Equalpay for ALL women. Women stand together in this. If you are fighting against #Equalpay you are fighting for ALL women and especially women of color to make less money than men. Wage equality will help ALL women of all races in America. It will also help their children and society."
- She also tweeted: "I have long been an advocate for the rights of the #LBGT community. The question is why aren't you an advocate for equality for ALL women?"
Full Article at the Source&Twitter
First, I promise to keep these updates to a pre- and post-episode schedule only. I won't flood you guys, given that only about 10 of us actually watch this show.
But while I'm here, I'm going to complain -- again -- about how weak the BBC's promo game is with this show. Apart from the collective sass of the Musketeers in the first 10 seconds, nothing about this clip would make me want to watch the show if I didn't already. I'm happy to get the mid-week preview, but surely they should go with something more... tantilizing? Or just make the actual trailer available? In any event, we're getting another uninterrupted week, so that's a positive.
Meanwhile, Producer Jessica Pope continues to hustle on Twitter with fan service:
And finally, here are a host of promo photos from upcoming episodes. I've cut quite a bit for size/personal interest so if you want the full group go to Source 3.
He's like the corpse detector on this show.
Milady getting tossed from the castle. Hopefully she knows a husband who can take her in.
Like... anyone. Anyone she might be married to.
Unless this bitch gets in the way.
Poor Bo Poraj. He was so cute on Miranda. He deserves better than this horrendous character.
100% chance of this being another, "But babe, like, love is all you need" speech.
They're the worst.
So pretty. So dumb.
Can't wait to see how they write their way out of this.
Treville in peril is clearly going to drive the Porthos daddy story. Which... thank God.
I have no idea.
For the shippers.
Thoughts on upcoming promo? Rants about the advertising? FMK power rankings?
Benji Madden went to Instagram today to show off his new tattoo. He and Cameron Diaz married last month.
Rihanna celebrated her 27th birthday last Friday with rumored bf Leonardo DiCaprio.
Rihanna's party was held at Jim Goldstein's famed home in LA. The guest list included DiCaprio, Mick Jagger, Jim Carrey, Bill Murray, Naomi Campbell and Paris Hilton.
PEOPLE's source says that Rihanna and DiCaprio didn't act like a couple, but they were flirting. They would flirt and dance but it wasn't OTT. There was magic there~.
src | src
A pic of Leo at Rih's party
A few ONTD roundups back, I commented about a new LJ community called lj_movienight. The basic idea is to apply the 'live viewing' concept that's worked well for award shows, season finales, etc. to a movie! Movies will start at a specific time so everyone can push play at the same time and watch together.
This week, we're trying out a 'public beta' run and inviting all ONTD members to participate. Right now, you can suggest movies to watch in this post. (We're only using movies available on the Netflix catalog, for now.) After some suggestions are made, I'll put up a poll to narrow down the movie choice for this Friday.
The next movie night will be this Sunday, March 1 at 6PM PST!
1. The Order: 1886 Review
A game defined more by it's cinematics and it's need to have amazign visuals than it's attempts to let you actyually play the game, The Order is a middling, bland game that's been done better before. A rental at best.
Source gives it a 5.5 out of 10
2. Titanic Game will Let you Explore As it Sinks
A new 1st person role playing game called Titanic: Honor and Glory is seeking $250,000 in crowdfunding on indiegogo. The game will allow players to explore the entire ship as it sinks. The game is going to be extyremely well researched and focus on the historical aspects of the story while allowing players to solve a murder mystery.
3. Gaming Historian explores the History of Legendary Bad Game Developer LJN
4. New Screenshots of Tomb Raider 2
Gamespot shows off the newest screenshots of the XBox One exclusive Rise of the Tomb Raider. Game seems to be sent in the snowy reaches of Siberia and feature dynamic weather and a day and night system.
5. Kimble Justice Looks at the Streets of Rage Series in this Retrospective
6. PS Vita Celebrates Third Birthday with Sale
The system no one bought nor cares about has a ton of discounts out now but who cares.
7. 40 Minute Gameplay Demo of Final Fantasy XV
8. SomeCallmeJohnny Explores Megaman: Network Transmission
9. This Weeks New Releases are Dragon Ball: Xenoverse and the first Episode of Resident Evil Revelations 2. Xenoverse is for PS4 and XBox One while Revelations is download only at this time for PS3 PS4 360 and Xbox One.
10. How to make the perfect Cosmo
Anna is staring in a show on Broadway called Verite that is about a stay-at-home mom who is a struggling writer that tries to make her life more exciting so she could write a memoir. Skylar went to support his girlfriend and Pitch Perfect co-star.
Skylar landed a lead role in a new ABC comedy (that will most likely get cancelled BECAUSE THEY CANCEL EVERYTHING) about basketball. The show is set in the world of the NBA and centers on a rookie who doesn’t speak English and a translator who doesn’t speak basketball.
I probably missed a bunch but oh well.
Marlon Teixeira's dick welcomes you
-Reese Witherspoon promotes #AskHerMore Twitter hashtag, says she doesn't want to talk just about her clothes during Academy Awards pre-show interviews
- But Lainey argues that fashion is a part of the business of selling movies
-Says that you're using social media to sell yourself when you use Instagram to share your dress options for the Academy Awards, which Reese did on Instagram two days before the show
-Says that celebrities will never be satisfied and if asked about their "character's motivation," they'll start complaining about how "no one ever asks them fun, interesting questions."
“I Want You To Know” will be included on both Zedd & Selena's albums, according to Complex Magazine. Go to iTunes and buy the song: http://smarturl.it/IWantYouToKnow
Zedd's photo on his Facebook page
Complex Magazine / Twitter
EW / Twitter
THUMP / Twitter
uno, dos, tres, cuatro
The Oscar loser took pregnant wife Sophie Hunter to admire the beach along California's Pacific Coast Highway.
Full Article at the Source
What are your weight loss secrets, ONTD?
Jamie Dornan has not quit the Fifty Shades of Grey sequels, despite reports. Gossip Cop can confirm.
The report of Dornan allegedly quitting set off a firestorm, but relax because he's staying.
Dornan has NOT quit the film franchise. His rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that talk of Dornan bailing on Fifty Shades of Grey is “pure conjecture as the studio has not committed to a sequel as yet.” We also reached out to Focus Features, the film company behind the movie, and were told that they hadn’t heard anything about Dornan dropping out. Focus Features similarly reiterated that there’s no news yet about a second film.
Mama June has retained an affinity for the caps lock, as evidenced by this post:
Emma Watson is a huge fan of Steve, so when he promoted the HeForShe campaign by wearing #HeForShe Monique Péan cufflinks at the Oscars last night, Emma took to her facebook page to thank him for his support.
Dear Steve Carell,
You were pure genius in "Little Miss Sunshine" (one of my all time favourite films), my brother became obsessed with you after “Anchorman”, I wanted to marry you or have you adopt me after “Crazy, Stupid, Love”, I hated that guy you played in “The Way Way Back”, and then you were mind-blowing in “Foxcatcher”. I think you’re so awesome and today you are wearing #HeForShe Monique Péan cufflinks at the Oscars to support Gender Equality. Couldn’t be more proud! THANK YOU.
Back in January, Emma attented Davos 2015 (World Economic Forum, Switzerland). Pictured here with Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven, left, and UN Women Executive director Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Emma acted as the UN Women Goodwill Ambassador. The primary topic was social inclusion, where the question of what role equality plays in driving growth is being asked at every given opportunity. However, of those asking that question, an important voice is missing: women’s. This year, only 17% of participants were women, and the irony of it has caused a stir amongst the general public.
Click here to read the article.
Sources: 1, 2
Miranda Cosgrove posted this picture on Instagram earlier, in which she, Jennette McCurdy, Jerry Trainor, and Noah Munck reunited.